This economical N95 disposable particulate welding respirator helps provide respiratory protection for applications where metal fumes may be present. It features 3MTM Cool FlowTM Valve, braided headband and adjustable M-noseclip for added comfort.
- Harga per Box (10 Each)
Pemberitahuan: Barang terakhir di stok!
Dengan membeli produk ini anda dapat mengumpulkan 5 loyalty points. Total point yang akan didapat adalah 5 points setara dengan voucher diskon senilai Rp 10.000.
3M™ N95 Particulate Welding Respirator 8515
10 Each / Box, 8 Box / Case.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided straps and adjustable M-noseclip are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
- N95 Approved for certain non-oil based particles
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate welding respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Flame resistant per ASTM D2859
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Braided headbands help provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, and soldering. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
Menutup Jerawat dan mengurangi infeksi akibat...
Masker Respirator Partikulat N95 memiliki...
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors,...
N95 respirator partikulat klasik ini dirancang...
setengah penutup wajah respirator dapat...
NIOSH approved for environments containing...